When using day commands such as /muteday or /bootday, a reason needs to be entered in before the command will work. In order to create a uniform approach to use of day commands, here are sample reasons for issuing a day command.
- Abuse of the Member Plus Help Room
- If a day command is applied in either help room, and the initial inquiry was specific to a particular lobby, it is encouraged that the day command is also issued from the lobby in question by the user
- Impersonation of a Member Plus or Voobly representative
- Chat invasion–hack
- Abuse of a user
- Note that messages on Voobly messenger cannot be used in consideration of alleged abuse
- Profanity flood
- All other floods
- Bad profiles
- Bad nickname — only in cases where it is causing a disruption within a lobby
Failure to state a valid reason for use of a day command can be considered abuse of Member Plus privileges and can result in removal from the program.